Sustainable Site Planning:
• 51 numbers of native or naturalised species of trees were planted along the periphery of the site to enhance biodiversity.
• 34% of building water demand has been reduced against the GRIHA baseline by using measures such as installation of low flow plumbing fixtures.
• 75% of water savings was achieved in landscape water requirement due to installation of drip irrigation system.
• For achieving visual comfort: » Facades with WWR 14.39% were built with a good visual connection between the occupants and the outside environment.
» More than 85% of the habitable spaces in the building are day lit and meet the daylight factors as prescribed by the National Building Code of India » Light wells were provided to facilitate adequate lighting in long and narrow passages.
• For achieving thermal comfort:
» Double walls were constructed to reduce U-value and achieve better thermal comfort.
» Recessed windows were provided for good shading of glazed surface.
» The energy efficient measures incorporated in the project helped the project achieve 84.5% reduction in EPI from the GRIHA benchmark EPI.
Renewable energy technologies installed on site:
• Solar hot water system has been installed to offset 96% of the conventional energy demand for hot water, thus reducing the consumption of energy generated from non-renewable sources.
• The project has installed 3 kWp capacity of solar PV panels which caters to the common area lighting requirement of the building.
Sustainable building materials:
• Fly-ash bricks with minimum 70.89% fly-ash content were used for 100% of total volume of bricks.
• PPC with 30% fly-ash content by weight was used in plaster and masonry mortar of the project.
|PROJECT NAME:||Devraai Phase-2||CLIENT:||Sanjeevani Developers||CATEGORY:||Residential apartments|
|LOCATION:||Kiwale, Pune||AREA:||Site Area : 2125 m2
Built up Area : 3103.48 m2
|TYPE OF PROJECT:||Residential apartments|